Learn About PrEP
PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) is a pill that prevents HIV transmission. We can help you determine whether PrEP is right for you, and connect you to resources to access this highly effective HIV prevention strategy.
What is PrEP?
PrEP is a once-a-day pill that can help prevent you from getting HIV if you are exposed to the virus.
Is PrEP right for me?
PrEP might be right for you if:
- You have condomless sex with partners who are HIV positive or of unknown status
- Your primary sexual partner is HIV-positive
- You exchange sex for money, shelter, drugs, or other needs
- You share syringes or use syringes that may have been used by someone else previously
- You’ve been diagnosed with an STI in the past year
- You or your partner has recently been incarcerated
Get Connected to Our Pharmacy
How do I get on PrEP?
Rainbow Health is now partnering with Q-Care+ and Avita Pharmacy to provide PrEP for free! Get online doctor visits, at-home labs, PrEP prescribed online and delivered to your door—all FREE.
Already on PrEP? Switch your prescription to support Rainbow Health!