Health Insurance Navigation
The MNSure Navigation program is designed to help everyone else, with a specific focus on reaching people who identify as LGBTQ, people living with HIV who do not qualify for Minnesota’s AIDS Drug Assistance Program (Program HH), and people living in communities disproportionately affected by HIV.
Call a MNSure Navigator if you:
- Want to find out what you qualify for
- Have general questions about your MNSure insurance
- Need to apply for Medical Assistance of MinnesotaCare
- Experience a qualifying life event
- Need help renewing your insurance
- Have questions about gender-affirming care through MNSure
If you are a person living with HIV and are looking for health insurance related assistance, please visit the HIV-Specific Services Benefits Counseling page.
Benefits Counseling Walk-In Hours
Rainbow Health offers free in-person benefits counseling services to everyone, regardless of HIV status.