Red Door ClinicAgency/Organization
- Areas of Practice
- Provider Service Categories
- Early Intervention Services
- Health Education/Risk Reduction
- Health Insurance Coverage, Premium, & Cost-Sharing Assistance
- HIV Testing
- Home- and Community-Based Health Services
- PREP Navigation
- Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare
- Street Address:
- Health Services Building, 525 Portland Ave, 4th Floor
- Summary of Services Provided
The Red Door Clinic is a non-judgmental, inclusive and multi-service public sexual health clinic.
Services offered include confidential STI testing, HIV rapid testing, PEP and PrEP, syringe access services, COVID and Mpox vaccines, MNSure application assistance, and reproductive health education and services and referrals. The Red Door Clinic also provides referrals to HIV care and support, education, and counseling for people living with HIV that are either newly diagnosed or out of care, as well as support groups for people living with HIV.
We have walk-in availability for COVID vaccines and boosters. At this time we are limiting our walk-in capacity for all other clinic services. Please call us first 612-543-5555 before coming into the clinic to check on availability.
Many clinic staff speak Spanish. For all other languages, interpreter services are available at no cost to you.
If you’re deaf/hard of hearing, you’re welcome to bring your interpreter with you. If you don’t have an interpreter, we may be able to help you find one.
- Provider Statement
We provide a supportive and welcoming place where you can get the information and services you need without feeling judged. Our staff follow the strictest confidentiality guidelines so you feel safe and can talk openly about your sexual health. We listen, treat you with kindness and answer all your questions. Staff are sex-positive, and advocate for your sexual health. We welcome everyone 12 years of age and older.
- Appointment Formats
- In-Person, Virtual/Phone
- Business Hours
Limited Hours, Weekday Availability
Monday - Wednesday, Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m., Thursday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. A nurse is available Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 - 4 p.m. Call 612-543-5555 (option #3).
- Payment Options
- Accepts Medical Assistance / MN Care / Medicare, Accepts Private Insurance, No Fee, Private Pay, Reduced Fee, Sliding Scale, Will Not Be Turned Away Due to the Inability to Pay