Youth and AIDS Project (YAP)Agency/Organization
- Areas of Practice
- Provider Service Categories
- Case Management (Medical)
- Case Management (Non-Medical)
- Early Intervention Services
- Health Education/Risk Reduction
- HIV Testing
- PREP Navigation
- Treatment Adherence
- Youth Programs
- Street Address:
- 2929 4th Avenue South, Suite 203
- Summary of Services Provided
Housed at the University of Minnesota, the Youth and AIDS Project (YAP) aims to prevent the transmission of HIV to younger individuals as well as provide services to youth ages 13 – 30 living with HIV and their families.
Current programs at YAP include case management, HIV prevention, and testing and counseling. Services are curated to be developmentally appropriate, culturally competent, coordinated, and family-centered in order reach the intended population.
- Appointment Formats
- In-Person, Virtual/Phone
- Business Hours
YAP offices are open through appointment ONLY during this time.
- Payment Options
- Accepts Medical Assistance / MN Care / Medicare, No Fee, Reduced Fee, Will Not Be Turned Away Due to the Inability to Pay