St. Luke’s LGBTQ+ ServicesAgency/Organization
- Areas of Practice
- Provider Service Categories
- Case Management (Medical)
- Gender Affirming Care
- Home- and Community-Based Health Services
- Hospice/Palliative Care
- Mammogram Screenings/Referrals
- Medication Management
- Mental Health Services
- Outpatient/Ambulatory Healthcare Services
- Pharmacy Services
- Primary Care/Core Medical Supports
- Psychosocial Support Services
- Referral for Health Care/Support Services
- Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare
- Saint Louis
- Street Address:
- St. Luke's 9th Avenue Suites, 915 East First Street
- Summary of Services Provided
St. Luke’s healthcare system provides a full range of high-quality, compassionate health care to everyone, including those in the LGBTQ+ community (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning). Specialty services for gender-related care and support include:
- Endocrinology offers transgender hormone replacement therapy and gender affirmation paperwork assistance on gender marker or name on legal documents.
- OB-GYN offers surgical consults for hysterectomies and oophorectomies, family planning services, wellness exams and contraception.
- Urology offers orchiectomy procedures.
- Infectious Disease offers counseling regarding HIV risk and prevention as well as testing for sexually transmitted infections
- Mental Health can provide support for children, teenagers, adults and seniors who identify as LGBTQ+. This includes:
- Open and safe environments for individual therapy services that are respectful of your choices and identity
- Family therapy services
- Psychoeducation on issues that are important to your care and treatment
- Support and guidance with gender affirmation processes
- Coordination and care planning with other providers and specialty clinics both within the St. Luke’s system and around the community
- Referrals for specialty care services
- Letters of support for hormone therapy, name changes, gender marker changes, gender affirmation surgeries, etc.
- Support for those who may be questioning their gender identity or sexual orientation
St. Luke’s also provides a range of services for seniors, including:
- Provider Statement
We promote healing and patient-centered care with grace, kindness and empathy.
- Appointment Formats
- In-Person, Virtual/Phone
- Business Hours
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Payment Options
- Accepts Medical Assistance / MN Care / Medicare, Accepts Private Insurance, Flexible Payment Plans, Reduced Fee