Senior Community ServicesAgency/Organization
- Areas of Practice
- Provider Service Categories
- Caregiver Support
- Case Management (Medical)
- Case Management (Non-Medical)
- Community/Social Activities
- ESL/Linguistics Services
- Financial Services
- Help with Home Tasks
- Home- and Community-Based Health Services
- Memory Care
- Psychosocial Support Services
- Referral for Health Care/Support Services
- Vulnerable Adult Services
- Carver, Hennepin, Scott, Sherburne, Wright
- Street Address:
- 10201 Wayzata Blvd., Suite 335
- Summary of Services Provided
Our Mission: Empowering People as They Age.
Our Vision: Reimagine Aging by serving compassionately, connecting communities, and supporting independence.
Most of our staff speak English, and we coordinate with interpreting services and culturally-specific community agencies to best serve our clients.
- HOME Program – Paid field staff and volunteers help with personal technology support & training; minor home repairs; painting projects; lawn mowing & clean-up; snow removal; housekeeping.
- Senior Outreach Caregiver Services – Licensed Social Workers help older adults identify strengths and needs; connect with trusted, affordable resources; complete program applications; navigate life changes like reduced income, loss of partner, chronic illness, and preparing for the future.
- Caregiver Services – Licensed Social Workers provide coaching & consultation; family meeting facilitation; free support groups; memory cafes; resource assistance; CareNextion is a free tool to coordinate and connect caregivers
- Senior Centers – Affiliated senior centers offer a variety of social, educational, and wellbeing activities and programs.
- Provider Statement
We are committed to creating a culture of belonging for all our staff, volunteers, partners, and those we serve with no discrimination on the basis of status or identity. We know that celebrating a diverse range of identities, experiences, and perspectives is crucial to carrying out our mission.
- Appointment Formats
- In-Person, Virtual/Phone
- Business Hours
Limited Hours, Weekday Availability
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Payment Options
- No Fee, Reduced Fee, Sliding Scale, Will Not Be Turned Away Due to the Inability to Pay