Sanford Health – BemidjiAgency/Organization
- Areas of Practice
- Provider Service Categories
- Early Intervention Services
- HIV Testing
- Outpatient/Ambulatory Healthcare Services
- Pharmacy Services
- PREP Navigation
- Primary Care/Core Medical Supports
- Referral for Health Care/Support Services
- Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare
- Street Address:
- 1233 34th St. NW.
- Summary of Services Provided
Sanford Health – Bemidji offers diagnosis and treatment of a variety of infectious diseases, including HIV.
- Comprehensive care for infectious disease, including HIV
- PrEP & PEP
- Referrals to support services including community case management
- Provider Statement
At Sanford Health, we believe quality health care should be available close to home for everyone, everywhere. From our roots in the Midwest, we are proud to set the standard for delivering world-class care. By building on the talents, experiences and beliefs of our employees, we aim to improve the lives of patients and residents throughout the diverse communities we serve.
- Appointment Formats
- In-Person, Virtual/Phone
- Business Hours
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Payment Options
- Accepts Medical Assistance / MN Care / Medicare, Accepts Private Insurance, Flexible Payment Plans, Grants or Sponsorships, Private Pay, Reduced Fee, Sliding Scale