Project for Pride in LivingAgency/Organization
- Areas of Practice
- Provider Service Categories
- Career Training
- Housing Services
- Youth Programs
- Street Address:
- 1035 East Franklin Avenue
- Summary of Services Provided
PPL builds the hope, assets, and self-reliance of individuals and families who have lower incomes by providing transformative affordable housing and career readiness services.
- Career Readiness – readiness programs provide participants with the skills necessary to get and keep a job with proven income growth and job placements.
- Alternative High Schools
- Ready for Success – professional attire and accessories
- Diploma Connect – a program for adults who have not yet earned their high school diplomas
- Learn and Earn to Achieve Potential (LEAP)™ – a national initiative created to support young people as they earn credentials and explore career pathways
- Provider Statement
PPL strives to be an equitable and inclusive organization committed to elevating the voices of the communities we serve that are disproportionately affected by systemic inequities.
- Appointment Formats
- In-Person, Virtual/Phone
- Business Hours
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Payment Options
- No Fee, Reduced Fee