- Areas of Practice
- Provider Service Categories
- Cervical Cancer Screenings
- Health Education/Risk Reduction
- HIV Testing
- Home- and Community-Based Health Services
- Mammogram Screenings/Referrals
- Referral for Health Care/Support Services
- Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare
- Coon Rapids
- Street Address:
- 1323 Coon Rapids Blvd. NW
- Summary of Services Provided
- The Nucleus Clinic has served the northern suburbs since 1971. Staffed by board certified nurse practitioners, the Nucleus clinic provides comprehensive wellness, reproductive, and sexual health services for our community with an emphasis on personalized and compassionate care.
Clinic Services – Family planning services including prescriptions & procedures, sexually transmitted infection (STI) Testing, pelvic and genital exams, routine well woman exams, cervical cancer screening, breast exams, and post-sexual assault including, treatment, and counseling.
Family Planning Services – Nexplanon implants, IUDs (Paragard, Mirena, Skyla), birth control pills, Depo Provera injection, NuvaRing, emergency contraception, and natural family planning.
Testing Services – Cervical cancer screening (PAP), vaginal infection testing (wet prep), urine pregnancy testing, urine infection testing (urinalysis), and hemoglobin testing.
Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Testing Services – Chlamydia & gonorrhea, rapid HIV, rapid syphilis, herpes, and blood testing including hepatitis B & C, syphilis and HIV.
Counseling Services – Family planning & reproductive health education, sexually transmitted infection (STI) education, preconception health counseling, dietary nutrition counseling, Covid awareness, smoking cessation counseling, and post-sexual assault counseling and care
Walk in appointments welcome, however to ensure less of a wait, appointments encouraged. Community referrals provided as needed.
- Provider Statement
We firmly believe in the empowerment of each individual through accurate reproductive and general wellness education, compassionate support and quality care.
- Appointment Formats
- Business Hours
Monday, 11 a.m – 4 p.m.; Wednesday, 1 – 6 p.m.; Thursday, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. We are closed Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Payment Options
- Accepts Medical Assistance / MN Care / Medicare, Accepts Private Insurance, Flexible Payment Plans, Grants or Sponsorships, No Fee, Private Pay, Reduced Fee, Sliding Scale, Will Not Be Turned Away Due to the Inability to Pay