NorthPoint Health & WellnessAgency/Organization
- Areas of Practice
- Provider Service Categories
- Career Training
- Community/Social Activities
- ESL/Linguistics Services
- Gender Affirming Care
- Health Education/Risk Reduction
- HIV Testing
- Home- and Community-Based Health Services
- Housing Services
- Mammogram Screenings/Referrals
- Medical Nutritional Therapy
- Medicare Wellness Exam
- Mental Health Services
- Outpatient/Ambulatory Healthcare Services
- Pharmacy Services
- PREP Navigation
- Primary Care/Core Medical Supports
- Psychosocial Support Services
- Referral for Health Care/Support Services
- Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare
- Substance Abuse/Chemical Health
- Transportation (Medical)
- Vulnerable Adult Services
- Youth Programs
- Street Address:
- 2220 Plymouth Avenue North
- Summary of Services Provided
NorthPoint is a health care and human services agency in North Minneapolis, administered by a community board of directors and Hennepin County.
Who We Serve:
- People Over 65 & Their Families – We can help you with: family support, referrals to resources, assistance with appointments, home visits, access to health care services. You may be eligible if you are: 65 and older, living at home, located in zip codes 55411, 55412 and 55422. For more information, please call 612-767-9500.
- LGBTQIA+ – NorthPoint’s providers work together with our Two-Spirit, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex and Asexual/Agender (2SLGBTQIA+) patients to help empower you to make decisions about your healthcare. We can help you with: sexual health education; pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) for HIV prevention; gender-affirming hormone therapy; support letters for gender confirmation surgery; mental health care for gender identity and sexual orientation; community experts to connect you with resources and recommendations. To schedule an appointment please call 612-543-2500.
- General Medical Needs – NorthPoint’s Primary Care provides medical services to all ages. We can help you with: children and teen health, adult health, senior health, acupuncture, chiropractic care, internal medicine, and sports medicine.To schedule an appointment please call 612-543-2500.
- Harm Reduction & Testing Services – The Harm Reduction & Testing Services Program provides services to reduce the harm of drug use and prevent HIV and viral hepatitis infections. Everyone can use these services. We can help with rapid testing, syringe exchange, education, and more. Walk-ins are available at Tuesdays/Wednesdays 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm, and Thursdays/Fridays 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. Please feel welcome to stop by for a visit at 710 West Broadway in Minneapolis. Services do not need an appointment except HIV testing (please call 612-267-0305 to schedule).
- Family Planning & Sexual Health – Teens, couples, parents, and families receive confidential care for all family planning and sexual health issues, totally free of judgment. We can help with STD testing, contraception, and free condoms and safer sex supplies.
- Opiate & Alcohol Dependency Services
- Behavioral Health
- Community Food Shelf
- Housing Support
- Career Coaching
- Youth Resources
- Interpreter Services
- Medical Appointments and Registration: 612-543-2500
- Dental: 612-543-2500
- Behavioral Health: 612-543-2500
- Human Services: 612-767-9500
- Mental health crisis: 612-596-1223
- Medical needs after hours: 612-873-9389
- Appointment Formats
- In-Person, Virtual/Phone
- Business Hours
Limited Hours, Weekday Availability
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Payment Options
- Accepts Medical Assistance / MN Care / Medicare, Accepts Private Insurance, Flexible Payment Plans, Private Pay, Reduced Fee, Sliding Scale