North Memorial Health Specialty Clinic – Maple GroveAgency/Organization
- Areas of Practice
- Provider Service Categories
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)
- Case Management (Medical)
- Early Intervention Services
- Health Education/Risk Reduction
- HIV Testing
- Medication Management
- Pharmacy Services
- PREP Navigation
- Primary Care/Core Medical Supports
- Referral for Health Care/Support Services
- Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare
- Treatment Adherence
- Maple Grove
- Street Address:
- 9825 Hospital Way, Suite 10
- Summary of Services Provided
North Memorial Health Specialty Clinic–Maple Grove provides comprehensive health and care services to people living with HIV/AIDS.
Services offered include HIV testing and diagnosis, PrEP, HIV primary care, and specialty pharmacy. We partner with many HIV/AIDS service organizations to provide one-stop care for our customers with HIV infection, including the Minnesota AIDS Project and the Ryan White–funded Medication Adherence Program.
- Provider Statement
We treat more than just your infection—we listen to all your facts, fears, and experiences to help you create a plan that will address all the factors that critically affect your health.
- Appointment Formats
- In-Person, Virtual/Phone
- Business Hours
Limited Hours, Weekday Availability
Wednesday – Friday 1 p.m – 4 p.m. Call to make an appointment.
- Payment Options
- Accepts Medical Assistance / MN Care / Medicare, Accepts Private Insurance, Flexible Payment Plans, Reduced Fee, Sliding Scale, Will Not Be Turned Away Due to the Inability to Pay