Native American Community ClinicAgency/Organization
- Areas of Practice
- Provider Service Categories
- Case Management (Non-Medical)
- Community/Social Activities
- Dental/Oral Health Care
- Early Intervention Services
- Financial Services
- Health Education/Risk Reduction
- Health Insurance Coverage, Premium, & Cost-Sharing Assistance
- HIV Testing
- Housing Services
- Medical Nutritional Therapy
- Medicare Wellness Exam
- Medication Management
- Mental Health Services
- Outpatient/Ambulatory Healthcare Services
- PREP Navigation
- Primary Care/Core Medical Supports
- Psychosocial Support Services
- Referral for Health Care/Support Services
- Substance Abuse/Chemical Health
- Transportation (Medical)
- Treatment Adherence
- Tribal Services
- Youth Programs
- Street Address:
- 1213 E Franklin Ave.
- Summary of Services Provided
NACC is a federally qualified health center (FQHC) that offers primary care, dental, behavioral health, and intensive outpatient treatment. In addition to chronic disease management, pediatric services, and other specialized care, the following services are also embedded within our primary care services: infectious disease prevention and treatment, and Ryan White Non-Medical Case Management; medication for opioid use disorder (Suboxone); spiritual care services and traditional medicine; harm reduction supplies such as naloxone, safer injection/smoking supplies, and biohazard bins and syringe disposal; and general patient advocacy to assist with MNSure applications, coordinated entry assessments, food and cash assistance, culturally-specific social services, etc.
Business hours: Monday – Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Walk-in hours: Monday – Friday 9 to 11 a.m. & 2 to 3 p.m. The best days to come as a walk-in are typically Mondays and Thursdays. Every Monday 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., NACC hosts walk-in rapid HIV testing and syringe exchange.
- Provider Statement
NACC’s mission is to promote health & wellness of mind, body and spirit in Native American families. We value health and tradition, provide high quality care regardless of the ability to pay, and aim to increase health equity for Native American families in the Twin Cities. Everyone is welcome at the clinic and we strive to be a good relative to all.
- Appointment Formats
- In-Person, Virtual/Phone
- Business Hours
Monday – Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Payment Options
- Accepts Medical Assistance / MN Care / Medicare, Accepts Private Insurance, Flexible Payment Plans, No Fee, Sliding Scale