Delaware Infectious Disease ClinicAgency/Organization
- Areas of Practice
- Provider Service Categories
- Case Management (Medical)
- Dental/Oral Health Care
- Health Education/Risk Reduction
- HIV Testing
- Medication Management
- Pharmacy Services
- PREP Navigation
- Primary Care/Core Medical Supports
- Psychosocial Support Services
- Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare
- Treatment Adherence
- Street Address:
- M Health Fairview Clinics and Surgery Center, 909 Fulton Street Southeast, 3rd Floor
- Summary of Services Provided
Delaware Infectious Disease Clinic provides specialized HIV care, HIV testing, and counseling services. The clinic is staffed with 14 adult infectious disease physicians, and a pediatric infectious disease physician for the care of children living with HIV or children of mothers living with HIV.
Services offered include HIV testing and prevention services, PrEP, PEP, medication management, and specialized pharmacy services through the Fairview University Outpatient Pharmacy. Walk-in service for Rapid HIV testing is available and confidential.
Potential clinic patients can schedule a free orientation visit to meet the health care team, see the clinic, learn about programs offered, and answer questions about billing and services offered. Orientation visits do not require registration and can be arranged quickly.
- Provider Statement
Since 1985, M Health Fairview has been providing HIV and AIDS services and education to all ages and genders including transgender patients. Our staff and programs specialize in LGBTQ populations.
- Appointment Formats
- In-Person, Virtual/Phone
- Business Hours
Monday 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Tuesday 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Wednesday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.; Thursday 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Friday 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Payment Options
- Accepts Medical Assistance / MN Care / Medicare, Accepts Private Insurance, Flexible Payment Plans