Allina Health – Uptown ClinicAgency/Organization
- Areas of Practice
- Provider Service Categories
- Case Management (Medical)
- Cervical Cancer Screenings
- Early Intervention Services
- Foster Care Medical Case Management
- Health Education/Risk Reduction
- Mammogram Screenings/Referrals
- Medicare Wellness Exam
- Medication Management
- Mental Health Services
- Outpatient/Ambulatory Healthcare Services
- PREP Navigation
- Primary Care/Core Medical Supports
- Psychosocial Support Services
- Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare
- Transportation (Non-Medical)
- Treatment Adherence
- Street Address:
- 1221 West Lake Street, Uptown Row Building, Suite 201
- Summary of Services Provided
Allina Health is a medical and sexual health clinic providing care in internal medicine, family practice, medicare wellness exams, and infectious disease management. Infectious disease staff are certified in HIV care and provide primary care to people living with HIV, including women and individuals with Hepatitis C co-infection.
Case Management services are available on-site and provide ongoing assessment, advocacy and support to people living with HIV who are regular clinic patients. Some physicians also provide services at Abbott Northwestern Infectious Disease and International Travel Clinic, and patients may be able to access specialized services at both sites.
Services include HIV rapid testing, STI testing, Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) access for health professionals and others, counseling services, on-site tuberculosis care, clinical and community education on HIV-related topics and primary care needs for the LGBT community.
Call for more information.
- Provider Statement
You are welcome at Allina Health Uptown Clinic. Experience the respectful, compassionate care for all people in the Uptown neighborhood and surrounding community.
- Appointment Formats
- In-Person, Virtual/Phone
- Business Hours
Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Payment Options
- Accepts Medical Assistance / MN Care / Medicare, Accepts Private Insurance, Flexible Payment Plans, Reduced Fee