Learn About PrEP
PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) is a pill that prevents HIV transmission. We can help you determine whether PrEP is right for you, and connect you to resources to access this highly effective HIV prevention strategy.
What is PrEP?
PrEP is a once-a-day pill that can help prevent you from getting HIV if you are exposed to the virus.
Is PrEP right for me?
PrEP might be right for you if:
- You have condomless sex with partners who are HIV positive or of unknown status
- Your primary sexual partner is HIV-positive
- You exchange sex for money, shelter, drugs, or other needs
- You share syringes or use syringes that may have been used by someone else previously
- You’ve been diagnosed with an STI in the past year
- You or your partner has recently been incarcerated
Get Connected to Our Pharmacy
Access PrEP with Q Care Plus
99% of patients pay $0 for their medical visits, labs, and prescriptions. Restrictions may apply*
Q Care Plus can help women that are looking to start PrEP. Click PrEP For Women to learn more!
The Minnesota AIDSLine is Minnesota’s statewide information and referral service that can answer your questions about HIV and link you to help. You can reach the AIDSLine at 612-373-2437; email: email@example.com; or text AIDSLine to 839863.