- This event has passed.
Valentine’s Day Positive Link Peer Group
February 14 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pmFree
Valentine’s Day is a day to celebrate love and affection but it can also be an opportunity for you to show yourself some self-love. You can do something special for yourself and treat yourself.
If you’re single, that doesn’t mean that you can’t still enjoy the holiday and show yourself some love. Remember that self-love is love! It’s important to take care of yourself on this special day as well as any other day of the year.
Join the Positive Link Peer Group via Zoom on Valentine’s Day as we discuss ideas and activities that will help you keep loving yourself throughout the year, and perhaps inspire others to do so as well.
A $15 Food Gift Card of your choice (Subway, Dominos, Five Guys, TGIFridays, Applebee’s or Qdoba) will be mailed to you for your attendance.
Click on the link below to join the Meeting on:
February 14th 1:00PM – 2:30PM
Positive Link is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 612 373 2464
PLEASE NOTE: This meeting is online-only. The good news is that it is easy to connect with any smartphone or desktop/laptop computer that has a microphone and camera. If you need help with accessing the meeting, you can call me at 612-461-5403.
Please remember to protect confidentiality by joining online meetings in an area where others cannot overhear the audio or see the video and adhere to the community agreements created by your peers.
1. Respect all identities & backgrounds. Hate speech and bullying have no place here.
2. Don’t yuk somebody else’s yum.
3. Be kind and courteous.
4. Use “I” statements. We each speak for ourselves and let others speak for themselves.
5. Take space to share & make space for others to share as well.
6. What is shared here, stays here.
7. Absolutely no photography, recording, or screen capturing allowed. Violation of this rule will result in removal from the Positive Link program and may result in criminal charges.