All Gender Health 2022
October 29 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pmFree
Make plans now to take part in the return of All Gender Health for 2022!
Back by popular demand! Join us for a FREE, info-packed half-day of sessions focusing on the upcoming new WPATH Standards, as well as recent and anticipated developments regarding health issues facing trans/nonbinary youth, older adults, and the community in general!
Plenary panel: Standards of Care 8 – Ask the Experts!
- Promoting resilience for trans/nonbinary youth
- Finding the right therapist
- Policy/Litigation update
- Reducing isolation for trans/nonbinary elders
- Developments in youth-focused gender-affirming care
- Age-Friendly Minnesota and the trans/nonbinary communities
- AND MORE!
Doors open 8AM (with morning refreshments) Boxed lunch will also be provided.